Friday 6 March 2009

I Want Total Chaos, And A Holiday Home In The East

The latest brief to descend from above upon us like Napalm is Fred's [I think quite clever] idea of getting us to choose a topic from his book of 'How to do 1001 things'. Great concept, but sadly I picked 'How to hit a Slice Serve in Tennis'. I'll be honest, I know absolutely sod all about Tennis. But that's the point. Anyway, I've been conducting a bit of the ol' research, and I came across this slow motion video of some player or other doing it, direct your gaze below:



Handy that, as one of the ways of approaching this brief I've been thinking about is using my mediocre Dreamweaver skills to create a website as the 'hub' of my campaign. I want it to be both print and web based, web to give it an interactive edge, and print because it's not advisable to bring a laptop to a tennis court. 

No comments:

Post a Comment